Re: [oletrucks] Door Window Trim

To: "Jim Wilkerson" <Jim.Wilkerson@sas.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Door Window Trim
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 01:32:41 -0500
I don't know how different the vent window type trim & install is, but the
47 2nd-50 solid window's type doors trim has tabs that go under the "cat
wiskers" for the glass frame seal.  I know the vent window design is
radically different, (i.e. NO sliding glass frame & "wiskers"), so I don't
know HOW the trim might differ.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com