[oletrucks] TF for Sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] TF for Sale
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 22:13:02 EDT
  To anyone that is interested, I found a TF truck that is for sale. I called
the owner to see about parts for my 58. He told me that it is titled as a
1958 1 ton. But it has a 55 front clip on it, that he says is original. He
told me that he talked to the orig. owner, and thats the way he bought it
new.  It has a VERY solid cab, (minimal rust), solid doors, and fenders.
(little rust on the back-bottom of fenders, but not bad). Had a 350  and a 4
speed manual, but both are gone. Has a flat bed on back thats nothing to
write home about, but he does have a another step-side bed in fair condition
from another truck. Appears to be a good project truck for someone. He told
me $500.00 for the truck as is, where is. He didnt tell me a price for the
bed. The doors are the only thing that I could use for my truck, but I hate
to "part - out" a truck that could be saved as a whole. I'm not to sure about
the front clip story, but he said he's heard from other old-timers, that
Chevy did that with the 1 tons sometimes.
 The truck is in north-east Missouri. If anyone is interested, ping me off
list, and I'll give you the guys number.    I'm just passing on to the list,
a good deal that I found, I have no personal interest in this sale. ( if  I
had the room, and could talk the wife into it, I'd be buying it.)
                                           Pat Hollister  '58 step.