[oletrucks] wheel bearing question

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] wheel bearing question
From: "Pat Sackrider" <phsackrider@chartermi.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 23:14:31 -0400
Hello all,

1954 3600 here. Been reading with interest for awhile, and am
starting a rolling restoration. Brakes and wheels first. I need new
wheel bearings in front and would like to switch to tapered rollers
(read the archives on this a few weeks ago) I found this big inner
bearing but don't know if it is a direct replacement and how some
sort of grease seal would work with it. Any others done this?
any pictures offline?

Pat