Re: [oletrucks] tachometers (another Q)

To: passnb4u@earthlink.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] tachometers (another Q)
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 16:01:07 -0700 (PDT)
The one I saw was specifically for the TF GMC, the numbers on the dial were
even the
right font and color.  It was a complete NOS dealer kit.

I saved a jpg somewhere; when I find it, I'll email it to you.  There were
several rpm
ranges for the Sun tachs; the ones that are for the TF trucks have a pretty low
redline.

Mark Noakes

"Mike Baggese" wrote