[oletrucks] Rear Glass Gasket Chrome '57

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Rear Glass Gasket Chrome '57
From: ANelson43@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 10:35:28 EDT
I am going to replace the rear glass in my '57 Cameo.  I would like to use
the gasket with the zipper for the small chrome trim around the window. Where
can I find the small chrome to insert in this gasket?  Does anyone have this
chrome trim for sale?  Is it supposed to be made specifically for these
trucks? I have seen one done this way in Pigeon Forge last month at the Grand
Run.  It really looks nice.  I should have asked the questions then, but
didn't....
Thanks........Andy in Alabama