RE: [oletrucks] Grill

To: "Jim Cramer" <jcramer1@epix.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Grill
From: "Woods and Cindy Houghton" <woodecindy@caverns.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 22:31:01 -0600
I took a 52 chevey gril apart.  Chevey duty has a kit to put it back to
gether.  Steel pop rivits is ok.  Alum ones are not will break in about 25K
New Mexico miles or less.  The kit is really the way to go.  $14.00 is all.
Make sure it all fits together first,  rivits are a bear to get out.  biger
on the bottom smaller on the top.  Good luck,  it aint that bad

Woods
52, 5 window