[oletrucks] Removal Help

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Removal Help
From: Ric McAnulty <ric_mcanulty@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 11:57:33 -0700 (PDT)
Finally back to working on the '50 3100, about ready to hit the paint shop, but
have a couple stickey removal isues. Does anyone know how to remove the lock
for the glove box?  Can't seem to find anything holding it in onthe back side,
only the chrome cover on fornt. I want to get a new key made and also have it
out during painting. Also the headlight switch. Seems like it has a lockdown
nut on the back side, but how does the actual pull knob come off so that it
will pass back through the dash? is it threaded n or does it just pull off ??

Thanks to all , I get a lot of great information from the 'masters' .

Ric McAnulty

' 50 3100 5-Window Custom Cab

with ' 56 235-6  4-speed
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience