Re: [oletrucks] Could they have been that stupid to put all

To: <SurfDudeSC@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Could they have been that stupid to put all
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 17:54:33 -0700
Hi,

The easy solution would be to install fusible links in each wire going to
the Amp meter in the cab so the link melts like it was designed "in case of
a short" and saves your wiring.

The other solution would be to send the output voltage of the alternator to
the starter terminal that connects to the battery cable.  You could then buy
a voltmeter gauge for your cluster that looks like the original gauge you
took out but is a voltmeter.

I would still install a 12 ga. fusible link in the main feed wire from the
starter into the cab.

Joe