[oletrucks] 350 SMALL BLK WITH 700R4 TRANS

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 350 SMALL BLK WITH 700R4 TRANS
From: "George C. Perez" <gp670@visi.net>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 15:13:57 -0400
WELL I have found a 80,s model 350 small blk with a 700R4 trans.
attached, in good running condition. I was hoping some of you might give
me your opinion on this set up for my 55 Chevy 1/2 TF.I plan on having
them rebuilt and was thinking of what problems I might run into or you
might have had. Any and all input would be appreciated.
I'm planing on long road trips when she is finished. Any thoughts on
what type of read end would be a good fit.
Thanks

George

55 Chevy 1/2 TF