RE: [oletrucks] 38 Chevrolet 1/2 ton Parts needed.

To: "Ted House" <thouse@raleys.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 38 Chevrolet 1/2 ton Parts needed.
From: "haist" <haist2@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:46:03 -0800
Prior to 1940 the pickup boxes are narrower and the fenders are wider to
compensate.  They're both hard to find.  There's a VCCA swap meet coming up
in March in Sacramento where you might start your search.  Also, Bow Tie
Bits, located in the old truck belt of America (KS)now has a web site that
may be helpful. www.bowtiebits.com

Contact me directly if you want to talk about this old, old stuff.

Whitney Haist
Orinda, CA
Chevy trucks: 1928,1939,1946.
www.haist-usa.com/1939truck