Re: [oletrucks] Spot Lights??

To: "David Ackerschott" <dackerschott@attbi.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Spot Lights??
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 21:45:21 -0600
There is an Accessories Installation guide, from the GM archives, that is
available in reprint.  It depicts one AND it looks like Unity (a lot of
older members will agree to them having been a GM option).  A passenger side
was also available, but obviously less common.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX