[oletrucks] upholstery shop?

To: napco4x4@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] upholstery shop?
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 18:03:03 -0800 (PST)
I have a set of TF Suburban seats that I want to get reupholstered.  I'd like
to get
them done in original material including matting under the upholstery, springs,
etc.
While I could hunt around for a local shop (and may have to), I'd be interested
in
finding a national shop that works at a high quality level.  Most of the local
shops
would ignore the "original" part and just do the foam and approach they know
how to do.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mark Noakes