[oletrucks] 2 trucks for sale

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 2 trucks for sale
From: "S Culver" <sculver@mcleodusa.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 07:52:00 -0600
There are a couple of old trucks for sale in my area.  I haven't taken a close
look, but have driven by.  One is a 3-window AD that needs a lot of TLC, but
has the original hubcaps, so I imagine it hasn't been butchered much, if at
all.  The other is a 58 or 58 fleetside that actually looks pretty good.  From
where it's sitting, I imagine it was driven there.

I'm in the Houston area, and if anyone would like me to get some info, I'll
get phone numbers and take a closer look.

Smokey Culver
League City, Texas
'50 3600 5-window (mine)
'58 Apache (hers)
'99 Intruder LC 1500 (She won't touch it)
See 'em at http://sites.netscape.net/ChrlsCul/homepage