Re: [oletrucks] Progress!

To: "Willard, Andrew" <andrew.willard@experian.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Progress!
From: Mark Mintmier <tenisguy@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 19:46:17 -0500
I had wheel locks on one of my vehicles until the day that I rotated my tires
and forgot to take the key off of one of the locks when I was finished.  A day
later I remembered the key, but it was too late.  My solution was to go to a
cheap tool outlet and pick up several 12-point 3/4-inch sockets.  That was the
best size for my wheel locks.  I used a sledgehammer to pound the socket onto
the wheel lock and then used a breaker bar and ratchet to remove them.  It
wasn't pretty, it wasn't easy, and it wasn't fun, but it worked.

Mark