Re: [oletrucks] 235 oiling ?

To: "_Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, "Rob J."
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 235 oiling ?
From: "Mike Baggese" <passnb4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 17:41:31 -0800
  Rob,

  My digi camera is a el-cheeeeepo, and my '59 is put away with low-light
conditions, so  I won't be able to take a pic that'd be worth wasting
bandwidth to send you.

  I can take a look at it tomorrow and explain the routing for you...not
too difficult as I recall, the input to the oil filter is tee'ed off with
3/16th? copper tubing and routed up with the fuel line in front of the
head, around to the side of the head.

  I'll do a re-check tomorrow and let you know for sure...need to fire the
old beast up anyways.

not