Re: [oletrucks] Re: Spare tire carrier for AD

To: CHARLES_A._CLARK@HUD.GOV
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: Spare tire carrier for AD
From: Thomas Allen <thallen@nwlink.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 16:32:36 -0800
I put a Flowmaster on my one-ton with a little apprehension that it would
be too loud. It isn't. Above idle I'm not aware of the exhaust note at all.
It's quieter than the 2-1/2 in. reverse flow muffler it replaced but
noticeably more power. Just like they claim. I'm sold.

-Tom Allen
51-3800

At 03:20 PM 2/7/02 -0500, CHARLES_A._CLARK@HUD.GOV wrote:
>you are right, of course.  It is mostly nostalgia.  Flowmaster has a 2 in
>and 2 out but I'm not sure I want sometining that loud.  I have  a panel
>truck.

Tom Allen
Seattle, WA