[oletrucks] Scrapping laws

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Scrapping laws
From: "R.Oliver" <rtoliver@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 19:33:16 -0800
        Hate to hear  of the USA passing these types of laws,as our
Canadian legislators  seem to follow right along behind you .But in
the mean time if any of you guys in the warm states want to send
those rust free trucks up north,we Canucks could struggle with
working on a truck that has no leprosy.Seriously lets do what we
can as a group to stop these scrapping laws.
                         R.T.Oliver    `49 GMC