[oletrucks] Vehicle scrapping legislation

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Vehicle scrapping legislation
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 14:46:05 -0700
I looked up this bill. It includes light trucks over 15 years old. I think we
should pay heed to this notice, as it DIRECTLY concerns people with old trucks
in that potential donor vehicles will be scrapped. I don't see any reason to
ban this type of message; I think we should encourage people to be more aware
of this kind of danger.  Bob K in PHX,AZ