RE: [oletrucks] saginaw trans

To: "'Karen Magill'" <dnkmagill@abi.tconline.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] saginaw trans
From: "William Gray" <william.gray@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 18:31:37 -0500
"Andy 51Chevy@mindspring" tried to respond to my note but did an html
file my Outlook couldn't handle.  I tried mailing back but it came back
with a "user unknown" message.  I find I sometimes can't email to some
services like hotmail.

Andy, if you're out there and think it worth the effort you could try
sending from an aol account.  I don't know enough about these machines
to suggest anything else.

Bill Gray
william.gray@snet.net