[oletrucks] 55-56? Longbed Bed Sides For Sale

To: Oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 55-56? Longbed Bed Sides For Sale
From: "David B. Cushing" <david_b_cushing@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 21:58:07 -0700
I have a pair of bedsides from what I think is a 55-56 longbed.  They are
92" long.  According to my books, the post 57 longbed is 96 inches and the
pre is 89.  Since this doesn't match any exactly I am including the
measurement.  Anybody interested, contact me.  I am in the Los Angeles area,
and local would be better (Saves shipping hassles)  They are in decent
shape, it would not take much to fix them up.  I can send pictures to anyone
interested.

Dave