Re: [oletrucks] Is it possible?

To: <LonG4VT@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Is it possible?
From: "Gary L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 23:16:36 -0500
I don't believe all the brakes have the hold-downs. I was thinking it was
only the 3/4 or 1/ton that didn't but maybe some 1/2's didn't either. Huck
brakes, of which 50 is the last year for them on 1/2 tons, have a large
hold-down assembly that's bolted to the backing plates and they surely
aren't going to go anywhere. They only have the one return spring between
the two shoes also. Seems Bob Adler has answered this in past if you do a
search in the archives you may find it.

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
Owner of AD COE's