Re: [oletrucks] 305

To: "jls" <jls@seavcom.com>, <Pastorjon994@cs.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 305
From: "dpewter" <dpewter@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 21:36:38 -0500
You may be thinking of the GMC 302, which was the largest IL6 & there are
performance parts for those, but rebuilding (even stock) is a lot more
expensive than it's smaller brothers.  Yes, I believe all of the GMC IL6's
had the same block size & the engines are interchangeable. (Just don't try
to drop a GMC engine in a Chevy-the engines are longer & require moving the
front crossmember & radiator on a Chevy, in order to fit).

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX