[oletrucks] COE's (LCF's ?)

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] COE's (LCF's ?)
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 11:39:33 -0700
Thanks Gary. I went to the truck show at Brooks Oregon, and had the chance to
inspect Marvin LeFramboise's 1957 370 (I think) LCF. Same type of rig, but he
has a Cummins 5.9 L diesel in it. Nice, but it's really short, so I guess it
doesn't ride as well as a long wheel base rig would. Of course, I don't have
nuthin. One of these days, maybe when I grow up. Bob