Re: [oletrucks] Proportioning Valve

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Proportioning Valve
From: john dorsey <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 23:09:04 -0400
I put mine on the inside of the passenger side frame rail, just behind
the trans crossmember.

Ran the lines from the master along the crossmember to the valve. The
rear line just hooks up from where it was. The front lines run forward
with the drivers front running back across the front crossmember under
the radiator.

That follows the course and mounts of the original lines pretty well.

--
John Dorsey
Wauchula FL