[oletrucks] unknown master cylinder

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] unknown master cylinder
From: Truck Guy <chevy620@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 14:57:41 -0400
Recently on a job site I came across an old rusted out dual reservoir
master cylinder on the ground.  I have no idea what make or model vehicle
it was from but the design looks like it could very easily be retrofitted
to fit in place of the single in task force trucks.  I think all you
would have to do is make a small bracket for it.  The serial number on it
reads: 34 (next there is a box with some sort of symbol in it) 266 809.
Any idea what it was from?

Nate

1959 Chevy Apache 3600
1960 Chevy Apache 3/4 ton (future project)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!