[oletrucks] '41 Chevy for sale, Portland Oregon, resto project....

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] '41 Chevy for sale, Portland Oregon, resto project....
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 17:39:17 EDT
    Hi, folks, I just got this off of my AMC list ( hmm, strange, I belong
BOTH the ole trucks and the AMC lists... :)  ). So, here it is, it's NOT
MINE, so don't contact me! And IF you buy it, I"d like to know if it's
because you found it on the AMC list, and don't forget to mention that to the
seller...lol.

Jerry Casper
Virginia
'55 Chevy Suburban
'78 Gremlin GT
'70 Javelin
'57 chevy 4-dr sedan

----------------------------- See below for Forwarded ad :

Subject: Re: Brand X for sale
From: Colin M Rush <salmineo@juno.com>

    For Sale in Portland, Oregon:  1941 1/2-ton Chevrolet pickup.  Truck is
a resto project that has been sitting stagnant indoors since 1981.  There
are too many things to list here.  I would like this to go to a resto
person, since it is part way there already.  The truck and all parts (and
there are many) can be had for $5000.  If you are interested, call
503-246-8860, and ask for Colin, or respond offline.