Re: [oletrucks] AD Panel and Burb taillights

To: "Bob Chansler" <rchansle@us.ibm.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD Panel and Burb taillights
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 15:09:40 -0700
Bob,

The tear drop housing is also the same for the 1939-1940 Chevy Car's.  I had
a 1940 Special Deluxe 2-dr. Sedan with the same housing up front on the
fender which were parking lights with clear lenses.

Just some added input just in case someone need the housing and can locate
one of these cars for parts.

Joe
The Resto Rod Shop