[oletrucks] 58 fender patch panels??

To: trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 58 fender patch panels??
From: David Williamson <dew_too@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 18:32:30 -0700 (PDT)
I need some help.  I am beginning to repair my front fenders to my 58
Apache and it appears to have had the front eyebrows replaced before.
There are panels welded over the front of these fenders that extend
back about 11 inches from the front.  Is anyone aware of previous
patch panels for these being made?  I have never seen any. Could
these just be something a very talented metal worker made up?  Is it
possible to put maybe, 58 car patch panels on these if they are
available?  I welcome all comments.

Thanks
Dave Williamson
58 long step