Re: [oletrucks] 1953 3100 Corner Windows

To: Lisa Cowden <lisa@endes.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1953 3100 Corner Windows
From: jls <jls@seavcom.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 15:24:41 -0700 (PDT)
Lisa,

Tough to say how you might get the most for it.
Are you a good negotiator?  Do you have the time to sell it piece by
piece?  Pictures would sure give us list members a better idea of what
shape things are in.

On Wed, 5 Sep 2001, Lisa Cowden wrote:

> I have a 1953 corner windows 3100 Chevy Pickup ( shortbed).
> It has body damage on driver side door, rear bumper and front bumper.
> It has a 1948 Engine installed with cracked engine block and a 1953
> Rebuilt Engine not installed.
> The interior is weathered and would need to be restored.
> All original chrome, and windows and most of the body are in tact.
>
> My grandfather was the original owner.
>
> I am looking to sell it. Is it worth more in parts for original
> chrome pieces or as a whole? What
> do you all think?
>
> I live in Northern California Foothills.
>
> Lisa C

Thanks,
-JLS

I'm climbing for the American Lung Association
http://www.pledgepage.com/jls
Please sign the guest book