RE: FW: [oletrucks] Zaino Bros. Polish

To: "Oletrucks@Autox. Team. Net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: FW: [oletrucks] Zaino Bros. Polish
From: "Ralph Linnell" <chevysix@home.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 17:50:46 -0700
Thanks Mike. I found an email he sent the group on August 26th in the
archives. He said he sent the last order out on July 23rd, I believe it was.
All I know is that I sent him several emails and a "snail mail" letter and
have not heard a word from him in a month or so.

Ralph Linnell

Membership Chairman - Inliners International

chevysix@home.com
www.members.home.net/chevysix?

Inliners International WebSite:
www.inliners.org