[oletrucks] "Best" Aluminum Radiator for '55 Chevy 2nd Series P/U?

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] "Best" Aluminum Radiator for '55 Chevy 2nd Series P/U?
From: "Douglas Ottersberg" <doug@ahaltd.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 20:26:52 -0600
I am looking to replace the radiator in my truck. I am looking at the BeCool
and Griffin products. Does anyone have any info  pro or con  regarding
these radiators? Since they both cost about the same, I guess Im looking at
ease of installation and reliability, performance type issues. Thanks in
advance.

DougO_NM