[oletrucks] Gearshift lever

To: "18 Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Gearshift lever
From: "Peter Volwerk" <chevy@zeelandnet.nl>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 00:08:43 +0200
Hi,

Today I bought a gearshift lever and upper control shaft on a swapmeet, I
like to try and make this work on my TH 350.
Now I have a modern type shifter on the floor but the lower parts of the
shiftbox are still in my truck on the steeringcolom.
I like to paint and rebuild the gearshift lever but I have no idea how to
disassemble the gearshift lever from the upper control shaft.
The rotary swivel came off by just turning it but how about the other parts?
Is there anyone on this list that did the same thing to make this setup work
with a TH 350 or is it just not possible.
Thanks in advance
Peter Volwerk
58 3100 StepSide
http://www.classicchevytrucks.20m.com