Re: [oletrucks] door kit

To: Juan Carlos Acosta Medina <jcacosta@alestra.com.mx>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] door kit
From: john dorsey <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 21:55:40 -0400
Juan,

There were 2  types of 55 chevy trucks.
Go to this web page to see pictures:
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne/55trucks.html
If your truck is the kind with the big grill bars it is early 55 (55-1),
if it is the kind with the small grill bars it is late 55 (55-2). They
have different door parts.

The parts you want are available.
Go to this web page to see a list of suppliers:
http://www.chevytrucks.org/resources/vendors.htm
Many have their own web pages and you can order online with your
computer.

Your English is better than my Spanish!

--
John Dorsey