[oletrucks] Advance Design (1950 GMC) headliner

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Advance Design (1950 GMC) headliner
From: Dave <dave@juniorbaseball.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 09:41:09 -0700
Re: Advance Design (1950 GMC) headliner

I have two pieces of long curved metal for our headliner - is that all
there is? It seems one goes along the curved area in the back of the cab
above the rear window, but the other one, I cannot figure where it goes. It
has many holes, with recesses around them, along its length. What screws to
this??

 The catalogs list two different types of headliners, one for "floating"
strip and one for "screwed-on" strip. Any help here? I assume the front
edge of the headliner glues to the top front portion? What covers the raw
edge? Can anyone email me pics of how this should look in a finished truck?
Thanks!
Dave D.
dave@juniorbaseball.com