[oletrucks] Will a Nova front end work?

To: "Truck List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Will a Nova front end work?
From: "Justin C. Earl" <porkchopzz4@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 03:19:30 -0400
HI all:

Was talking to a co-worker today and he has a 1974 Nova front end he wants
to get rid of.  He says he paid like $50 for it and just wants to get rid of
it (I'm not sure if that means free or if he wants some money for it).  It
is not complete.... it sounds like he has one side with A-arms and spindle
and the other without.  He did say that the power steering is complete
though.  This front end is a bolt on.  He used to dirt track race and
doesn't need it anymore (it was his parts donor).

I don't know if a Nova front end will work on one of our trucks or not
(never heard anyone mention it) but if you want it, you can pick it up in
Cartersville, GA.

Lemme know!

-Justin Earl
'51 Chevy 1 ton dually