[oletrucks] Parts available in CT

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Parts available in CT
From: smiler <Moneymatters@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 14:03:10 -0400
This week I began to "street rod" my 50 3/4 ton PU "Rocky" This truck
has been my daily driver for the last year or so and everything was
working and running fine. Whats avaiable:

running 216 with the normal works
working 4 sp granny tranny
drive shaft  ( two piece unit)
Staight axel and the normal works ie drums, brakes etc et al)
These are different then 1/2 ton modeles
Monster rear end that will move you house if necessary
5-8 lug 16 inch rims excellent shape with tubes and tires

also
2 extra 216's ( 1 was running other frozen)
1 extra 235's ( was running still turns over out of truck)
extra 4 speed tranny
extra 3 sp  tranny

2  very rare 3 piece/ring  14 inch truck rims 6 lug

very reasonable or for trade...looking for good 1/2 ton frame  still.

Chet

--
Chet Balint
1950 Chevy AD "Rocky"