RE: [oletrucks] clubs

To: "'donna lewis'" <donnal8@juno.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] clubs
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsol.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 09:57:36 -0400
There is a GREAT club in Mass.  This is close as I live in NH and am a
member.  They are having there biggest event August 2nd through the 5th.  It
is in Wendell State Forest in Western Mass.  It is called the Northeast
Chevy/GMC Truck Club.  They publish a newsletter called the Stovebolt News
about 6 + times a year.  I have not gotten one in a while but it is due out
soon.  The mail contact for the club is PO Box 3247 Enfield, CT 06083.  If
you join the August membership is only $8.00 and it is $20 per year after
that (each January).

NHJim
Hollis, NH