[oletrucks] Lug bolt pattern change question

Subject: [oletrucks] Lug bolt pattern change question
From: "Mark A. Self" <mark.self@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 08:44:06 -0700
I've installed the entire frontend from a '73 Chevy Cheyenne onto my '55 1st
AD.  I'm also running a 10 bolt posi from a '79 Trans Am under the rear of
the truck.  I'd like to match lug bolt patterns.

Question:
    Do any of you guys know if there are different rotors that will fit my
Cheyenne front spindles that have the 5x4.75 lug bolt pattern?  Or do you
know of who I might ask.  I'm sure this info is availanle, I just don't know
where.  Thanks in advance..