[oletrucks] bad vibs

To: oletrucks oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] bad vibs
From: Ben Bennett <greyhawk200@att.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 09:14:29 -0700
When running about 60  my truck starts to vibrate ... bad. I
discovered that when I let the clutch out in neutral it shakes
pretty good too. It's a 55-2 with a 350 motor and a BW super T10
transmission. I thought it might be missing the pilot bearing, so
I pulled the trans. Nope, it's in there, then I thought maybe the
input shaft is too short, nope. I'm out of ideas. Can anybody
help? Got any ideas? could the clutch plate be that much out of
balance? When I built the engine I had it balanced, rods, crank,
flywheel and clutch ??? Not the plate.
--
Ben Bennett
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell