[oletrucks] Re: 216 runs rough

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: 216 runs rough
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 22:26:03 EDT
Use the special screwdriver to tighten the hidden screw holding the terminal
stud tight. Make special screwdriver from a slotted screwdriver that you have
cut a large notch out of the tip.
  there must be pictures of this in shop manual, as I'm doing a poor job of
describing it.  Go gently as the bakelite likes to break at that stud.

Bob Adler