[oletrucks] 1950 License Plate and Windshield Sticker (No Truck Content)

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 1950 License Plate and Windshield Sticker (No Truck Content)
From: dcvjrv@covad.net
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 18:30:50 -0400
No Truck Content!!!

I am looking for a 1950 Massachusetts License Plate but I understand that
during that time they only made the plates for odd number years and issued
a windshield sticker for the even years, so I am looking for a 1949 plate
and a 1950 windshield sticker.

If anyone knows where I can locate one, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@covad.net