[oletrucks] Front end replacement on 58 3100

To: "Oletrucks \(E-mail\)" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Front end replacement on 58 3100
From: "p.hagan" <p.hagan2@home.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 18:33:40 -0400
I have just picked up a fairly solid 58 3100 but the front end is well worn. I
would like to replace the entire front-end with a more modern system to get
the advantages of disc brakes etc... Recently spoke with someone who used a 72
NOVA to swap the front end components.

Where and what resources are out there to reference good component swaps for
this??  I am doing a frame off restoration but don't care if the truck is not
an "original". Looking to make this a daily driver so reliability and a
preferred easy swap would be nice.

Pete Hagan
Lexington, KY

62 ford falcon (project)