[oletrucks] Brake lights

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Brake lights
From: Pastorjon994@cs.com
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 07:56:25 EDT
Does someone know of a quick test for brake lights?  I have checked the bulbs
and they appear to be fine.  I have turn signals and parking lights.  I am
thinking that it is the brake light switch.  Is there a way that I can test
the switch or see if it is a bad wire going to the switch?  The wire from the
fuse block to the switch is good.  The wire coming from the harness to the
switch looks pretty bad.  Thanks in ADvance.

Jon Callahan
'50 3100
Champaign/Urbana, IL