RE: [oletrucks] Removing TF Doors (and general disassembly)

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Removing TF Doors (and general disassembly)
From: "Greg O. Pace" <59gmc@bigriverbroadcasting.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 09:55:47 -0500
I'd like this info, too.  I've just bought a pair of Apache parts trucks
('58 & '59 SWB) mostly for sheetmetal.  In addition to any door tricks,
what's generally the best disassembly method?  They look like they'll be fun
to pull apart.  I want to part these trucks up and haul off the cab/frame.

BTW, the '58 has engine & transmission, supposedly ran when parked.  Any
interest?  Other Chevy specific items will be parted out. . . I'm doing a
GMC.

Thanks!
GOP