[oletrucks] Wiper arms

To: old-chevy-truck@egroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Wiper arms
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 12:33:00 EDT
While my '48 was apart, I got what I thought were wiper arms (from a swap
meet) for a '54 model so I could go with the more modern blade design.  As it
turns out, the arms with blades installed are a little too long, as they hit
the center windshield bar and do not park flat against the bottom of the
frame.  Has anyone else made this swap?  What did you do?  Can I make this
work or do I have to go back to the old style wipers?  Thanks.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX