Re: [oletrucks] Stovebolt Website

To: <Tom3600@webtv.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Stovebolt Website
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 22:40:56 -0500
Looks even better than the first time I saw pictures of it.  I have a Fenton
dual carb intake that looks similar to your Offey.  Tell me, did you put the
two Holley-Weber Progressive two barrel carbs in place of the usual single
barrel Rochester's as a direct bolt on (or easy mod, at least)?  How much
more reliable, power, mileage, ease of keeping in tune?  How much do they
cost (approx.) & what are the details on the carbs (model, part number, cfm,
etc.)

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com