[oletrucks] 55-59 seat wanted

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 55-59 seat wanted
From: "Jeffrey cerniglia" <jcerniglia@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 00:31:26 -0400
Hello,

Maybe someone from the group can help me, I am in need of a front seat
for my 58 GMC 100. It does not need to be in excellent condition just
complete
and basically something I can just throw a seat cover over and use right away
without any blasting or painting, any leads??? I live in Connecticut so in the
Northeast region would be better. Maybe Bob Adler has one kicking around???
Thanks in advance for any help.

Jeff Cerniglia
1959 GMC 100 fleetside
1958 GMC 100 step<br clear=all><hr>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at