Re: [oletrucks] OleTrucks - Cameo SS Trim Pieces

To: <McGillis@aol.com>, <GremlinGTs@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] OleTrucks - Cameo SS Trim Pieces
From: "R. Welch" <rwelch@ionet.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 19:09:56 -0500
Fortunately, I have a set of four trim pieces for my molding (2 on top and 2
on bottom to join the four larger pieces together).  When I bought the stock
SS trim for my Cameo, I was told how difficult those pieces are to come by.
Guess I'm lucky.  I know at one time Golden State reproduced the SS
windshield trim but I don't know if they also made those four pieces.  I
believe GS was bought out and moved to Las Vegas but the new company may be
out of business also - anyone have an idea?  GS was not my favorite company,
although I didn't have as much trouble with them as some did, but if their
buyer has these pieces, or a source for them, it might be worth contacting
them.

Bob Welch
'56 Cameo
'55 Belair