[oletrucks] door hinge

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] door hinge
From: "Ronald I. Givens" <givens@hal-pc.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 16:53:12 -0600
Howdy all,
my doors open too wide, appear to because no blot in the back part of the
hinge...these bolts are missing on all four hinges...The one missing is the
one deep inside the hinge...there does not appear to be a nut...How do I
behind the kick panel to put a nut??? the right side upper I can get to where
heater is, but lower no access, and no access the both of the left side
bolts...
someone please tell me waht to do!!!
thanks
ron givens