[oletrucks] Grill/bush guard update

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Grill/bush guard update
From: smiler <Moneymatters@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:09:18 -0500
I have added some new pics to the bush /grill guard section of my web
page if your interested.  If anyone has or sees any more examples please
send them over.

Also I recieved by full sized/piece cowl patches from Bowtie Bits, They
look perfect and I am impressed with quality...started cutting out old
spot welds to test for fit...will update everyone shortly

Chet
--
Chet Balint
1950 Chevy AD "Rocky"